Ocean County Veterinary Hospital can perform a wide array of diagnostic tests to quickly assess your pet's health and determine what therapy is required. These include:
- Blood tests performed on premises or at an accredited lab with rapid turnaround time
- Ultrasound examinations of the chest and abdomen
- Telemedicine consultations with Board-Certified Specialists
- Blood pressure screening
- Glaucoma screening
- Microscopic examinations of skin, hair, etc.
- Fecal examinations for parasites
- Urinalysis for infections, crystals, and stones
Click on the article below for helpful information about your pet's health.
Understanding Your Pet's Blood Work